Sunday 2 February 2014

Shooting: Day One

Today I started to shoot some of my shots I had planned. I am really, really happy with how a lot of them have come out, as I made it my goal to try and get some good quality, well composed angles and to consider things like depth of field. Below are some screen shots from the shots that I got.
I shot in 720p at 30fps.

Now I'm working to put together a rough cut, and am planning the rest of the shots I am going to shoot. I'm happy with the look of the shots, but I want to focus more on the content of them, and to shoot some more angles. What I'm finding now that I'm looking through them is I have a lot of close-ups of actions, but there's not enough links between each shot. I want to create a sense of the person running around within room, and I don't think I've shot enough footage to portray that yet. 

Either way, I'm really happy with the footage I got today. My favourite shots would have to be the ones of the shoes lined up, the side profile of the hoover, the canvas on the wall wonky and the wide shot of the entire, very messy room.

No comments:

Post a Comment