Saturday 29 March 2014

Schedule Update

A quick update of where I am in the project

It's 4 days before the deadline, and so far I am relatively on top of my project.

Tasks Completed:

  • Analyse the brief
  • Brainstorming
  • Research
  • Gathering Content
  • Decided Chapters
  • Decided Sections
  • Initial Sketches
  • Wireframes
  • Presented my idea
  • Begun my iBook

I'm still adding graphics to my iBook and importing content, as in some places I have drastically reduced the amount of content on the page and I have tried to experiment with different layouts and backgrounds to avoid a dull continuation throughout the book.
Example of experimentation with layout and colours.

I'll be User Testing too in order to get feedback from a member of my target audience and to make appropriate changes. Up to the deadline I will continue to add and develop interactive elements in my iBook to make it as fun and engaging as possible, and in response to the feedback I got from my crit on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment